Are you ready to change the way small law firms work for the better?
At Smokeball our first priority is the success of our clients. Smokeball itself is a productivity software designed to help small law firms and individual lawyers manage and execute their work. As a team, we turn Smokeball into much more than just software. Working together, we transform Smokeball into a force that drives positive change in our clients’ businesses.
For us, client success is a combination of a few factors: successful Smokeball clients don’t just use the product, but see value in how it helps them run their business and organize their days. To accomplish this, we are the only legal software company to provide one-on-one training and support to our clients in person, over the internet, and on the telephone…which is where you come in.
Smokeball needs a service-oriented professional who can serve as our Client Support Specialist.
We are looking for a proactive, organized, relationship-minded teammate who will play a critical role on our client services team by being the first line of support for law firms we serve. This role is an in-house position with standard hours Monday – Friday. Over the course of a week your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide telephone and email support to our existing client base
- Assist the Technical Manager in managing support tickets submitted by clients
- Log, track and update errors in Jira, reaching out to clients when they are remedied
- Use remote-access software tools to install Smokeball for new clients
- Learn how to use Smokeball and its new features as they are released
- Be a resource to our client consultant team so they can be productive in the field
- Identify areas we can improve our processes for both our consultants and clients
- Work as a teammate by providing other services and performing other tasks and duties as required
- Laugh and learn everyday with your Smokeball teammates
If you are ready to take on this exciting new role, are passionately tech savvy and love helping people, we can’t wait to speak to you.
Please respond with your answers to the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Why you are interested in helping law firms adopt technology?
- How do you feel your experience can help our law firm clients?
- What is the #1 reason why people don’t use the software they buy?
- What is your favorite iOS or Android app and why?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
- Strong technical skills that allow you to easily guide clients through technical processes over the phone or online
- Empathy and patience with users of all levels of technical ability
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Webinar and screen-sharing tools, such as; LogMeIn Rescue, Zoom, Google Hangouts or other
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as it relates to technology
- A proactive nature, who looks to find solutions to problems instead of just reacting to them, or solving them to complete a call with the ability to “troubleshoot” client issues
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind
- Ability to identify client needs and challenges that must be tackled in order for them to grow into the product
- Metrics minded approach, together with the ability to notice patterns and areas of improvement amongst clients (positive or negative)
- A Team player
Our Client Support Specialist position is a full-time position and is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with convenient access to CTA and Metra stations. Smokeball offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and answers to the questions listed in this posting.
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.