Are you ready to change the way small law firms work for the better?
We are looking for an accomplished Web Designer/Developer to help support and elevate our brand marketing, digital and content strategy. This role will own the company website and brand identity. Daily projects would include marketing emails, banner ads, landing pages, website updates, print collateral and the occasional company t-shirt. The ideal candidate is a doer and a thinker who enjoys a collaborative work environment.
- Own & execute design strategy for the company website as well as all supporting digital and print assets
- Assist in the continuous development of web strategy to help grow client acquisition
- Graphic Design/Creative – this includes both web design as well as design tasks for marketing collateral (website, landing pages, infographics, print assets, plus the occasional t-shirt and swag item)
- Dev – effectively run our site and corresponding digital assets (landing pages, microsites, etc.), make the changes happen, develop new pages, and run analytics as well as provide editorial direction using web analytics to guide decisions and priorities
- Run A/B tests to improve conversion rates, CTR, LTV, client acquisition and revenue
Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise:
- 3+ years managing responsive websites, including web development in SaaS, software, tech, and/or B2B products
- Experience with PhotoShop Illustrator (or other design programs) used for web design
- Experience with modern marketing, content management, testing and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SalesForce, Unbounce, Pardot, Hotjar, Optimizely or any other similar technology)
- Experience in site usability and user experience to increase engagement and conversion
- Experience in SEO best practices and proven record for driving increase in organic traffic
- Experience that demonstrates an understanding of lead generation, demand creation and cooperative work with sales and product
- A very metrics-driven mindset, but also have the industry knowledge and creativity to build offers, programs and themes that resonate with our target client
- Strong collaborative, analytical and problem-solving skills
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.