You will be part of a growing technology team responsible for developing and delivering innovative products, services and productivity systems in the Legal Technology space. Your day-to-day activities will focus largely on development of desktop apps written in .NET technologies (primarily WPF). You will work in a tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment and will be responsible for the ongoing development of a highly distributed applications working within the latest .NET technologies.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- C# .NET
- Continuous Integration and Automation
- Design Patterns (Cloud, Dependency Injection)
- Cloud Distributed Architecture
- Service Based Architecture
- Passion for Development!
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4+ years of development experience.
- 3 + years of experience with implementation of large enterprise or e-business systems.
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Currently there are no travel requirements for this position.
Smokeball is an equal opportunity employer.
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.