Are you ready to change the way small law firms work for the better?
At Smokeball our first priority is the success of our employees and our clients. Smokeball itself is a productivity software made to help small law firms and individual lawyers manage and execute their work. We as a team, help turn Smokeball into much more than just software, and into a force that drives positive change in their business.
Client success for us, is a combination of a few factors. Successful Smokeball clients don’t just use the product, but see value in how it helps them run their day… and business. Especially clients who are online!
Which is where you come in.
We are seeking an Customer Success Manager.
This role is an in-house position with standard hours Monday – Friday. Over the course of a week your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- The health and success of 100+ Smokeball Clients
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of each client within your client base
- Custom tailor and execute an onboarding plan to fit each client
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver consistent follow-up with your client base
- Learn the ins and outs of Smokeball, and its new features as they are released
- Facilitate online technical training sessions
- Establish and build a positive relationship with clients
- Work closely and collaboratively with other client success and helpdesk team members
- Assist in general support calls from our clients, when needed.
- Create knowledge articles, guides, and videos, when needed.
- Laugh and learn everyday with your Smokeball teammates.
Your impact will include, but is not limited to:
- Leading initiatives where the impact is significant in supporting the client’s needs. Initiatives may include increasing client usage of Smokeball and client retention.
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise in two or more areas of Smokeball software that can be utilized by clients and team members as needed.
- Driving client retention which has a direct impact with the overall success of Smokeball.
If you are ready to take on this exciting new role, are passionately tech savvy and love helping people – we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please respond with your answers to the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Why you are interested in helping law firms adopt technology?
- How do you feel your experience can help our online law firm clients?
- What is your favorite training tool and why?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
- J. D. / Paralegal experience or 5 years of account management experience
- Relevant client engagement experience in post-sales support, professional services, project management or account management functions in an online setting.
- Familiarity with distance-learning tools, such as: GotoTraining, Camtasia, and LMS software.
- Experience in training and/or teaching in an online setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as it relates to technology.
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind.
- Strong technical skills that allow you to easily guide clients through technical processes online.
- Ability to identify client needs and challenges that must be tackled in order for them to grow into the product.
- A Team player.
Our Customer Success Manager position is a, full-time position and is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with convenient access to CTA and Metra stations. Smokeball offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Smokeball is an equal opportunity employer.
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.