Looking for an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing legal software company?
At Smokeball, our first priority is the success of our employees and our clients. Smokeball is a productivity software designed to help small law firms better manage and execute their work. As a team, we help turn Smokeball into much more than just software – it becomes a force that drives positive change in our clients’ businesses.
Which is where you come in.
We are seeking highly motivated and ambitious Inside Sales Executives that are looking to grow their career within the SaaS environment. Smokeball has quickly expanded in markets across the US, including Chicago, selling to law firms between 2-15 employees. With over 100,000 small law firms in the US, opportunity for growth and a high earning potential is possible.
If you have been searching for an opportunity with a fast-paced technology company, or if you want to grow roots in an industry that offers boundless potential, Smokeball is just what you’ve been searching for.
What we expect from our Inside Sales Executives:
A proactive, organized, relationship-minded closer, who isn’t afraid to prospect or make cold calls. While we do provide ample marketing, event and lead opportunities, we look for leaders who take it upon themselves to bring in business on their own. Along the way, you will have the support of your Manager, our Executive Team, and colleagues; training and sales resources are also provided on an on-going basis. Over the course of a week your duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Learning how to use the Smokeball software, and its new features as they are released
- Prospecting for potential clients
- Cold Calling leads and prospects to schedule demos of the Smokeball software
- Conducting demonstrations of Smokeball to prospects at their law office or online
- Attending industry events to promote and sell Smokeball such as Bar Association meetings or conferences
- Establish and build a positive relationship with prospects and clients
- Identify areas we can improve our processes for both our team members and clients
- Laugh and learn everyday with your Smokeball teammates
While law firm experience is not a requirement, familiarity with small business sales is highly preferred.
If you are ready to take on this exciting new role, are passionately tech savvy and love helping people, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please respond with your answers to the following questions:
- In 25 words or less, why are you a good fit for this position?
- Describe the last product you sold to a client and how did it help improve that client’s process or business.
- Describe a favorite product that you use and why you use it, then explain why should someone that never used that product should start using it now.
- What is your favorite sales-related movie or movie scene?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
- At least 2 or more years’ experience with sales, professional services, or account management functions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM solutions.
- Experience with webinar and screen-sharing tools, such as; GoToWebinar, Zoom, Clearslide, Google Hangouts or other.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as it relates to technology.
- A proactive nature – you look to find solutions to problems instead of just reacting to them or solving them to complete a call.
- Patience and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the clients’ success in mind.
- Ability to identify client needs and challenges that must be tackled in order for them to grow into the product.
- A team player, self-motivated, high energy, ability to cope with a growing/changing environment, fun yet professional.
Our Inside Sales Executive position is a full-time position and is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with convenient access to CTA and Metra stations. Smokeball offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Sales Executives compensation consists of a base salary plus commission with a HIGH LEVEL of earning potential.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and answers to the questions listed in this posting.
Smokeball is an equal opportunity employer.
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.