Are you ready to change the way small law firms work for the better?
At Smokeball our first priority is the success of our employees and our clients. Smokeball itself is a productivity software made to help small law firms and individual lawyers manage and execute their work. We as a team, help turn Smokeball into much more than just software, and into a force that drives positive change in their business.
Client success for us, is a combination of a few factors. Successful Smokeball clients don’t just use the product, but see value in how it helps them run their day… and business. Especially clients who are online!
Which is where you come in.
We are seeking a legal-minded Online Client Success Trainer
This role is an in-house position with standard hours Monday – Friday. Over the course of a week your duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Learn the ins and outs of Smokeball, and its new features as they are released.
- Facilitate technical training sessions online.
- Establish and build a positive relationship with clients.
- Report training times and details to client team.
- Manage clients through the Smokeball on-boarding process, scheduling follow-up training or sending resources, when needed.
- Assist in general support calls from our clients, when needed.
- Create knowledge articles, guides, and videos, when needed.
- Laugh and learn everyday with your Smokeball teammates.
If you are ready to take on this exciting new role, are passionately tech savvy and love helping people – we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please respond with your answers to the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Why you are interested in helping law firms adopt technology?
- How do you feel your experience can help our online law firm clients?
- What is your favorite training tool and why?
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- J. D.
- Relevant client engagement experience in post-sales support, professional services, project management or account management functions in an online setting.
- Familiarity with distance-learning tools, such as: GotoTraining, Camtasia, and LMS software.
- Experience in training and/or teaching in both hybrid and online settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as it relates to technology.
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind.
- Strong technical skills that allow you to easily guide clients through technical processes online.
- Ability to identify client needs and challenges that must be tackled in order for them to grow into the product.
- A Team player.
Our Online Client Success Trainer position is a, full-time position and is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with convenient access to CTA and Metra stations. Smokeball offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and answers to the questions listed in this posting and apply here.
Smokeball is an equal opportunity employer.
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Smokeball is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Smokeball is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.