5 Reasons to Watch Smokeball’s Firms of the Future Summit
November 18, 2021
With more than 550 registrants and unlimited helpful takeaways, we’d say Smokeball’s free 2021 Firms of the Future summit was a smashing success! If you missed Tuesday’s event, no need to feel left out — you can still register and watch the entire thing online.
True to its name, Firms of the Future focused on ways small law firms can proactively stay ahead of the competition and the technology curve to ensure their long-term health. Here’s a sneak peek at five reasons to retroactively log on.
- It’s not just for attorneys. Because Smokeball is built for every member of your small law firm, we wanted Firms of the Future to offer value to everyone. The business stream, built for attorneys and firm owners, is where you’ll find our CLE-approved sessions. On the practical training stream, you’ll find tips on some of Smokeballs most helpful features from three members of our training team.
- You’ll learn the real metrics that drive your small law firm’s success. During the first CLE session, “Key Metrics & Processes for Small Law Success,” Smokeball President Ruchie Chadha noted that many firms are already tracking a few indicators: new matters and fees billed. But she challenged attorneys to look at those areas in a more nuanced way using metrics. What types of matters are coming through your door? Who is referring your new matters? And how can you track the true profitability of each matter, matter type and staff member?
- You’ll remove the mystery from digital marketing. Running your own practice can be daunting enough — but marketing yourself can feel like an entirely unfamiliar prospect. While word of mouth is a huge driver for many attorneys, Gyi Tsakalakis, founder of AttorneySync, says it’s not enough. During his session, “From Clicks, to Calls, to Clients: Attracting and Converting Clients,” Gyi created a straightforward roadmap to managing your firm’s digital reputation, and how attorneys can apply information about both their clients and the competition to build better marketing.
- You can earn up to two CLE credits. We’re rapidly approaching the end of 2021, so CLE credits are a hot commodity. Ruchie and Gyi’s sessions are each approved for 1 credit; more information about obtaining credit is available on the session landing page.
- It’s a great way to meet our team. At Smokeball, we’re about more than great legal practice management software. We pride ourselves on our people — folks like Sara Sultan, Roberto Martell Jr., Zac Meyer and Ruchie — who work together to support your dreams and goals. Beyond this summit, we’re always here to answer questions, take suggestions and actively apply your feedback to improving our company.
Sign up now to watch Firms of the Future on-demand at any time, and thanks for your support!
Learn more about Smokeball
Book Your Free Demo
Ready to see how Smokeball client intake software helps you Run Your Best Firm? Schedule your free demo!