G2 asked, and Smokeball’s satisfied users delivered! We’re proud to have received more than 20 wins in a variety of categories in the G2 Spring 2022 Reports.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of our badges:
- Best Usability: Legal Practice Management and Small Business Legal Practice Management
- Users Most Likely to Recommend: Small Business Legal Billing
- Best Support: Legal Practice Management, Legal Billing and Small Business Legal Billing
- Best Relationship: Legal Practice Management, Legal Billing, Small Business Legal Practice Management and Small Business Legal Billing
- Leader: Legal Document Drafting, Legal Practice Management, Legal Billing, Legal Case Management, Small Business Legal Document Drafting, Small Business Legal Case Management, Small Business Legal Practice Management and Small-Business Legal Billing
- Momentum Leader: Legal Document Drafting, Legal Billing, Legal Practice Management and Legal Case Management
Our final badge (and perhaps the one we’re most proud of) — Users Love Us! This honor is earned by collecting 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars. And with an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, we’re really feeling the love.
G2 collects user reviews from the global software community, then aggregates that information with other verified online sources to form its quarterly grids. Vendors are evaluated based on customer satisfaction and market presence.
Here’s what some Smokeball clients had to say about us on G2:
“Try the product. It is a little more expensive than other case management software that I looked at, but it is completely worth it.”
“Smokeball allows us to have a one stop shop for client information, storage, workflow, and communication. Moreover, the multi-OS smartphone app allows for user flexibility in accessing client information.”
“Smokeball has revolutionized the way we share data and documents between employees. Everyone has easy access to case information. The time tracker has helped us both bill clients and monitor employee productivity. The integration with Outlook makes it easy to confirm when emails have been sent on matters. Using matter templates makes opening new matters very quick and easy, and letter templates simplify our correspondence. The email feature, with its list of addresses to choose from, has largely put an end to employees sending emails to incorrect addresses or wrong addressees.”
Smokeball is the cloud-based legal practice management software that automatically records time spent on each matter, so your small law firm can bill more hours with ease. Our library of 18,000+ pre-loaded forms and robust Microsoft Office integration allows staff to complete documents with a few clicks. And you’ll access all matters on the go with Smokeball’s mobile app. Regardless of how you bill, Smokeball provides the insights and tools to get more hours back in your day and run a more productive, profitable law firm. Learn more at smokeball.com.
Schedule your personalized Smokeball demo today!